Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Fancy A Read

This is I guess a first proper blog I've written. Now, I had to first understand what is blogging. The dictionary defines blog as " To write entries in, add material to, or maintain a web log"

So, I guess I've started blogging.

I dont know who is going to read this and who is not. All I know is I felt like writing so I did. This is how I do most things, I feel like doing something and walla, I do it. No Reason. No Purpose. I dont want to like most people, "voice my opinion", nor is my purpose "to present my views", all I want to do is write. And what better platform than the world wide web?

But, since every written work must have a purpose even if the author himself does not have a purpose, I must from time to time "express my views, ideas and opinions". But I urge everyone to still consider my first few blogs as a mere free fall into unchartered territory. Maybe over time I might get structure and purpose. But it is not now.

Now, I shall surely write something tomorrow. I guess I'll first write about some obscure topic. For the benefit of people I know and for those whom I could not keep in touch, I'll later write about my past few months when I disappeared.

Till then,

Take Control And Rock On

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sactus dominus frustra

Unknown said...

I dunno what the heck jeff said but diam your stuff is good. Start a book bro.

Chirag Radhakrishnan said...

Good stuff. Didn't feel like committing suicide after reading em :).

Unknown said...

Hey nice blog. The book sholud come soon. Remember dedicate it to me n gerrard. Jus kiddin. Missin u like hell.TC n keep up the gud work. And wat does jeffs thin mean

Joel Jose said...

i really njoy reading ur stuff!!
its just like reading fiction BUT i udrstand dat its not fiction coz i too agree wit ur ideology!!!
poojit is rite!!!
start a book so dat u can widen ur range!! im totally wit u!!!!!
gud luck!!!